If you have made your way to this page, smells like you have green spirit! Being green is great fun.
Below you will find the wiki links to all Bangkok Parks. Details such as closest BTS/MRT station are available from these links. All Parks are marked on the Green Map so that you can find the one closest to where you live!
- Benjasiri Park
- Chatuchak Park
- Chuvit Garden
- Lumphini Park
- Princess Mother Memorial Park
- Queen Sirikit Park
- Sanam Luang
- Santiphap Park
Wondering what to do at the park? Don’t worry. Here are some fun park tips:
- Take a Frisbee. It lots of fun playing Frisbee!
- Badminton rackets and a shuttle cock. Fun family or group activity.
- Take a puzzle or a board game, for some scrabble in the park.
- Fly a kite. Underrated activity. Its lots of fun.
- If your park has a lake, check out the boats!
- Take your bike or rent a bike and cycle around the park. Skates, rollerblades and skateboards are other options!
- Yum Picnic. Eating is always fun!
- If all else fails, bring a ball to the park. Always fun to kick or throw around.